All work is guaranteed to your complete satisfaction!
ORGANTEK’S BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY
Organtek is committed to providing the highest-quality technical services in a prompt and courteous manner.
LARGE SERVICE AREA
Being an independent sales and service company, Organtek is not restricted in area or honesty by Dealer or Manufacturer territories or pressures. We have devoted customers in several states, including insurance companies, who are happy to pay travel and lodging expenses to get the job done right the first time, and enjoy long-term dependability from their instruments.
NOTICE TO INSURANCE COMPANIES!
Some organ and carillon dealers, and even manufacturers, are routinely claiming lightning-damaged organs and carillons are beyond repair, when in Fact, they are not. I am proud to say Organtek has helped save insurance companies hundreds of thousands of dollars in attempted fraudulent claiims over the years. We intervene as an unbiased third party, offering a professional second opinion, complete with a detailed inspection report, photos, and quote for repairing or refurbishing the instrument. We have the technical and musical expertise to refurbish or retrofit damaged equipment – guaranteed better than it’s pre-loss condition. (Example: large electronic carillon in Michigan damaged by lightning in 1998 – factory representative signed the affidavit as a total loss – $34,000 replacement proposal from the factory – repaired and thoroughly serviced in one day by Organtek, saving the insurance company over $30,000 – still playing to this day. Our generous warranties reflect the quality of our work.
* MUSICOM – The most accurate reproduction of pipes! Custom retrofits & complete organs
* Rodgers – Saville – AOB – Allen – Hammond & Leslie
* Tuning, Voicing, Repairs, Lightning Damage, Preventive Maintenance Programs
* Tonewheel Hammond Annual Service – Factory Recommended Lubrication & Cleaning
* Custom Speaker and Tone Chamber Designs, Expansions, Grille Cloth Replacement
* Pipe/Electronic Hybrid Organs – design, installation, expansions
* MIDI – Capture Systems – Digital Chimes installed
CARILLON & CHIME SERVICES
* Specializing in Chime Master, Maas-Rowe, Verdin, Schulmerich, others
* Sales, Installation, and Service of Automatic Tower Carillons and Cathedral Chimes
* Cast Bell Controllers and Solenoid Strikers Sales and Installation and Maintenance
* Zymbelsterns and Glockensterns installed and serviced
* Tower Clocks Maintained and Repaired
* Concert-quality piano tuning
* Adjustments, regulation, voicing, repairs
Many people have the misconception that organ technicians are like the “Maytag repairman”, sitting around playing Solitaire, waiting for their call. So around 10:00 a.m. on Friday, they leave a message (because I’m not there to answer the phone) that their organ was not working last weekend, and that someone will be in the church all afternoon, so just come by anytime! Excuse me?! Several hundred churches scattered over fourteen states depend on Organtek to keep their organs and carillons working. Most of the time, we’re booked at least two weeks in advance for simple repair jobs, not to mention the occasional month-long refurbishment!
However, emergency calls take precedence, even on Sunday mornings! One Sunday morning in June I was paged at 8:30, and managed to repair a Rodgers organ in our Coliseum, just twenty minutes before a large religious concert with attendees from several states across the country. I experienced my first standing ovation when I finished the repair and played a short hymn on the organ to try it out! I still made it to my church on time! So when several hunderd or thousand people have assembled to experience the beauty and inspiration of organ music, I will do everything possible to make it playable.